Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will make a commision if you click through and make a purchase.
Everyone has them, they just may not know or believe they do. I’m not talking about people in your life either (although you may want examine that as well). Simply google “intestinal parasites” and you’ll find a ton of information.
Parasites can be responsible for a whole host of symptoms:
- Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS
- Trouble falling asleep or wake up multiple times during the night
- Skin irritation or unexplained rash, hives, rosacea, or eczema
- Grinding your teeth in your sleep
- Pain or aching in your muscles or joints
- Fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feeling of apathy
- Never feeling satisfied or full after your meals
- Diagnosis of iron-deficiency anemia
- Traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad
- History of food poisoning and ‘your digestion has not been the same since’
- Itchy butt
The main takeaway for me though:
Parasites house the same cold, flu and other viruses and bacteria that get you sick. When you think you’re over your illness, those same germs are still in your body because the parasites are still in your body. When the parasites die off, their cell walls rupture, spewing the viruses and bacteria inside them. The result: frequent bouts with illness.
There are many parasite cleanses out there. Do your research and find the one for you. There are a few available on Amazon.com.