Probiotic Cleaners Make Better Sense
I use probiotics in my cleaning business and my own home and you should too. I’ve used Chrisal, AirBiotics and even have my own brand: Germz Be Gone. No matter the brand, though, make the switch from chemical cleaners ASAP.
With over 13 years in the cleaning business, I’ve noticed quite a few improvements over chemical cleaners, which is one reason why I made the switch to probiotics:
- no odors in the home (and we have dogs). Trash stinking? Just spray a little probiotic on it (in Chris Rock voice. lol)
- stainless steel on the fridge, oven and dishwasher is streak free and sparkles
- countertops bling since there is no biofilm to dull their shine
- grease is broken down by the enzymes the bacteria create to digest it…making for easier wipe up.
- in fact, everything is easier to get up since the biofilm gets broken down.
- microbiology lesson: probiotics and other bacteria communicate through “quorum sensing”–colonies of bacteria taking votes on which actions to take for themselves. For instance, if bad bacteria have the numbers (the votes) to infect their host, they will turn on their virulence and infect. If not enough votes, no infection. Doesn’t it make sense to outnumber the bad germs then?
Chemical cleaners just can’t compete. Make the switch today!