Las Vegas Residential Carpet Cleaning
When it comes to allergen removal for better breathing and health, hire Germz Be Gone for Las Vegas residential carpet cleaning.
Carpet cleaning is one of the most important things you can do for your home. Pollen, pet dander, your old-dead skin cells, mold spores, germs, and–of course–dirt, all nestle in your carpet’s fibers. However, to remove these allergens and germs, not all carpet cleaning is created equal.
Our residential carpet cleaning includes:
- Vacuum cleaning (carpet borders included)
- Heavy soil / Deep Cleaning / High Traffic Areas
- Spot removal
- Moving light furniture (10 minute max | 50 lb. max | moved 1 time)
Better Residential Carpet Cleaning with Better Processes
We use the encapsulation method with a citrus-based solvent to clean carpets along with a new player in the floor care game–an oscillating floor machine.
Encapsulation and citrus-based solvents have several benefits over the traditional extraction method (think ZeroRez or Stanley Steamer):
- less water – won’t saturate your carpet pad so mold doesn’t flourish and the pad doesn’t bleed through.
- quicker dry time – use your carpets again in minutes.
- lasting results – no soap or detergents mean no sticky substances for dirt to stick to. The next time you take a shower, shampoo your hair without rinsing and see how clean you can keep your hair. The same logic applies to your carpet.
Our oscillating floor machines are state of the art and provide a modern approach to cleaning carpets:
- provides deep cleaning of carpet fibers.
- agitates carpet to lift pile so carpet feels like new again.
- highly efficient – at over 3,000rpm, our machines get the job done in no time at all.
- less wear and strain on fibers so your carpet lasts longer – oscillating machines move fibers only 1/4-1/2 inch at a time so fibers stay in place.
Don’t delay! Get started by telling us how many square feet of carpet you need cleaned then choose a day for service.