After you or a family member has been sick, do you ever wish there was a way to sanitize everything in your home? How awesome would it be to know your entire home has been “decontaminated” including the air? What if you could boost your home’s immune system and give your family a better chance of keeping germs at bay? Now you can with the latest technique in home hygiene. I call it “Probiotic Fog.”
Probiotic Fog is simply a super-fine mist of probiotic bacteria applied to surfaces and the air. Before you get weirded out by applying bacteria all around you, just know that bacteria is essential to your good health and is already all around and in you (bacteria makes up the majority of your immune system). Similar to the probiotic bacteria you find in yogurt and kombucha or dietary supplements, probiotics can be applied externally to help restore the “good germs” in your life and unveil many familiar benefits:
- Reduce the chances of getting sick with probiotics’ germ-fighting and quorum sensing abilities.
- Experience less allergies from probiotics eating up allergens like pollen, dust, pet dander and dead skin cells before they have a chance to react with your immune system.
- Live without embarrassment and destroy odors at the source instead of covering them up (probiotics have little to no scent).
- Allow your own immune system to focus on more sinister threats like viruses and harmful bacteria instead of other environmental threats like allergens, odors and germs.
- eXtra, extra! Since probiotics are living organisms the benefits can last for days. What chemical cleaner can do that?
See what I did there? R-E-L-A-X….Let probiotics do the hard work for you. Afterall, probiotics have been providing benefits since the dawn of time. They know what they’re doing. Let them do it.
I hope you just gained a deeper appreciation for the versatility of these microscopic protectors in your direct environment. Now you can apply a new way of thinking when it comes to sanitizing. Using probiotics to clean and sanitize can truly change the world for the better.
Imagine what a world looks like with probiotics leading the way instead of toxic chemicals…
Interested in giving probiotics a try in your home? Click here to schedule your fist service.